2019 Call for Abstracts
AIAA Technical Areas
- Fly It
- Unmanned Systems
- Guidance, Navigation, & Control
- Space Exploration & Environments
- Propulsion & Transportation Architectures
- Aerodynamics and Aeroacoustics
- Regenerative Systems & Separations
- Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
- Materials, Structures, & Dynamics
- Systems Engineering
- Code it
- Modeling & Simulation
- Cyber Engineering
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Teach it
- Special Topics
A paper is not required to present. Required materials are an abstract and presentation.
Being a YP is not required to present. Our only restriction is that the material presented not be Undergraduate work.
It is the presenter’s responsibility to ensure that material presented has been cleared for public release by their organization.
Tickets are not required before abstract submission. All attendees are expected to have a ticket before the event.