On September 8, 2019, we will be hosting two short courses at UAH. We are still working out some of the details.
Intro to Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Starting with a breakdown of the domains that exist in Artificial Intelligence, we will walk through a brief history of the work, learn by example some applications of machine learning, and build a few deep neural networks to solve a few problems. We will close with a discussion of current events and Q&A.
- How to Digest the Domain
- Shallow History of Deep Learning
- Data Science Overview & Examples (hands on code)
- Machine Learning Overview & Examples (hands on code)
- Deep Learning Overview & Examples (hands on code)
- Current Events - Data Bias - Ethics
- Wrap Up - Q&A
Information on our UAV short course coming soon.